PEO: The department of Master of Business Administration (MBA) has its PEOs to produce graduates who:
- Function successfully in a professional environment through use of management theories and practices, analytical and critical thinking abilities to become effective managerial leader.
- Demonstrate value-based leadership abilities for leading themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals by contributing effectively.
- Demonstrate the capabilities of understanding, analyzing and communicating the global, economic, legal and ethical aspects of business.
PO: Upon successful completion of Post Graduate Programme in Management, student will demonstrate:
- Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
- Foster analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision making.
- Ability to develop Value based Leadership ability.
- Ability to understand, analyze and communicate global, economic,legal and ethical aspects of business.
- Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals, contributions effectively to a environment.
PSO: Master of Business Administration (MBA)Graduates will be able to:
- Identify the critical issues in the business environment and provide optimal solutions to these complex problems using management techniques.
- Use the techniques, skills and modern tools necessary for providing business solutions with various global, economic, legal and ethical aspects of business.
- Incorporate the skills to work in the diverse and multidisciplinary domains focusing from management perspectives.